I have been hard at work getting a few other pieces into the Miru app. There are still a few things left to do; the main is deciding on what data is required. The framework however, is in place for data to put in.
Firstly, I have set up a Master/Detail activity which can be accessed from the main activity by tapping the info box of a specific element.
Finally, through the use the route interface – I have made it so any instrument implementing said interface will show a route on the map.
This now meets all the must and should specs defined for the MVP. I am leaving the “coulds” for feedback on what we need in regards to data, which I will be able to discover on Wednesday.